We train all manner of Trades people, from construction and manufacturing to arborists and mine workers. We will adapt or training to suit the people and the environment they are working in and will work with you to minimize your down-time.
First Aid is an important part of any business and we find with the right environment and active engagement our students have a better retention of the information and experience that they have gained.
We would love to hear from you and discuss your particular situation to see how we can help, so please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
We pride ourselves on the level of service we provide to make the training for your group as cost effective, relevant and hassle free as possible. We offer:
- Flexible delivery options based on your location, timing and training requirements
- Course content and scenarios relevant to you
- Significant savings, on-going discounts and payment options
- A Free Audit of your First Aid facilities and equipment plus training needs analysis to ensure compliance.
- Free Refresher Training after three months and a free renewal notification service
Group sizes: A group can be as small as 6 and as large as you require. For large groups we will need to discuss the location and logistics with you to ensure quality training and assessment.
Do you know your WHS obligations with regard to First Aid provision?
If you have any questions, not sure of your Duty of Care obligations or how to assess your risks then just contact us.
What course is best?
We offer a range of courses to ensure that we can provide the training most suited to your requirements and risk profile. Will your activities ever take you more than one hour from definitive medical care (typically ambulance access). It’s sobering to realise how long it can take a paramedic to reach you if they physically can’t drive to you….. MORE INFORMATION.